Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,601 Dinar (CH$1,152,344) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)