Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,988 Dinar ($11,190) in Tempe, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)