Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39174 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,185 Dinar (13,235 ₪) in Tel Aviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)