Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39593 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,317 Dinar (13,430 ₪) in Tel Aviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (15 minutes ago)