Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,044 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,207 Dinar (﷼ 33,718,532) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)