Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,342 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,465 Dinar (﷼ 37,784,418) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)