Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,034 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,103 Dinar (﷼ 34,416,944) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)