Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,968 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,459 Dinar (﷼ 34,730,630) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)