Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,113 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,774 Dinar (﷼ 64,566,744) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)