Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05833 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,007 Dinar (L 34,412) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)