Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05643 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,036 Dinar (L 36,076) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)