Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 LYD / GEL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,740 Dinar (3,017 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (26 minutes ago)