Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02338 LYDX / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,511 Dinar (307,008 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)