Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02351 LYDX / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,977 Dinar (1,237,306 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)