Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01893 LYDX / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,490 Dinar (300,648 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)