Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01702 LYDX / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,864 Dinar (379,563 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)