Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00499 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,275 Dinar (255,682 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)