Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 LYD / UZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,444 Dinar (8,787,052 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)