Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,880 Dinar (€2,433) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)