Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36572 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,243 Dinar (3,399 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)