Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36119 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 659 Dinar (1,825 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (20 minutes ago)