Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02634 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 910 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 818 Dinar (Php31,070) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)