Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02521 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 810 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 724 Dinar (Php28,730) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)