Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10168 LYDX / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 916 Dinar (Php34,669) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 870 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)