Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18994 LYDX / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,023 Dinar (Php37,671) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 940 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)