Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16344 LYDX / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 999 Dinar (Php39,290) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 930 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)