Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02587 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 741 Dinar (Php28,651) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)