Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02534 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 890 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 796 Dinar (Php31,404) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)