Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14118 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,782 Dinar (19,702 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)