Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14307 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,476 Dinar (10,319 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)