Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,467 Dinar (Rp 34,297,366) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)