Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,251 Dinar (Rp 143,599,086) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)