Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,447 Dinar (Rp 35,367,317) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (41 minutes ago)