Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,457 Dinar (9,156,967 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)