Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,027 Dinar (10,223,661 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 3 hours ago)