Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09021 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,811 Dinar (ARS $31,163) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)