Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07598 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,159 Dinar (Mex$ 15,250) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)