Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35298 LYD / GHS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 677 Dinar (GH₵1,919) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (42 minutes ago)