Cost of living comparison between Tallinn, Estonia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,832 Dinar (€1,859) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (32 minutes ago)