Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00399 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,797 Dinar (1,202,363 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)