Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,620 Dinar (CH$2,520,256) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (22 minutes ago)