Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,362 Dinar (CH$2,537,148) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)