Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,335 Dinar (CH$1,541,665) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)