Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,891 Dinar (CH$2,656,497) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (21 minutes ago)