Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01255 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,548 Dinar (¥282,615) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)