Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32000 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 622 Dinar (RM1,945) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)