Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04541 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,115 Dinar (134,663 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)