Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04680 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,497 Dinar (74,736 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (44 minutes ago)