Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04540 LYD / TWD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,805 Dinar (127,868 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)