Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04441 LYD / TWD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,697 Dinar (60,734 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (36 minutes ago)