Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02350 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,343 Dinar (руб 57,162) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (30 minutes ago)