Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40991 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,151 Dinar (S/. 2,808) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)