Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36458 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,284 Dinar (﷼ 6,266) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)