Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36184 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,097 Dinar (﷼ 5,796) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)