Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38109 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,354 Dinar (﷼ 6,177) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)