Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 944 Dinar (﷼ 26,840,248) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)