Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 450 Dinar (﷼ 10,299,119) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)