Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tabriz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,599 Dinar (﷼ 58,995,199) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (29 minutes ago)