Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00525 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,364 Dinar (259,651 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (44 minutes ago)