Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00525 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,363 Dinar (259,615 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)