Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,742 Dinar (539,387 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)