Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00531 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,953 Dinar (368,060 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)