Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01759 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 439 Dinar (Taka 24,958) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)