Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,046 prices entered by 772 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,949 Dinar (AU$9,130) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)