Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,629 prices entered by 866 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,857 Dinar (AU$8,621) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)