Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,746 Dinar (£2,549) in Swansea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)