Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20497 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,082 Dinar (元24,792) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (about 1 hour ago)