Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,704 Dinar (₩2,953,644) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)