Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.039 LYDX / FJD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,826 Dinar (11,900 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (37 minutes ago)