Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.114 LYDX / FJD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,757 Dinar (11,917 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)