Cost of living in Suva, Fiji vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.269 LYDX / FJD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 52% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,531 Dinar (17,456 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)