Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 LYD / FJD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,489 Dinar (9,583 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)