Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02054 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 735 Dinar (₨35,770) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)