Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30795 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 391 Dinar (GH₵1,269) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)