Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30040 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 390 Dinar (GH₵1,298) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (43 minutes ago)