Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,660 Dinar (2,226,807 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)