Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,525 Dinar (1,363,976 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)