Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.707 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,228 Dinar (﷼ 3,838) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (43 minutes ago)