Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19536 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 580 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 538 Dinar ($b2,756) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)