Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01346 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 890 Dinar (66,120 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (35 minutes ago)