Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,821 Dinar (€3,622) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)