Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.443 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,020 Dinar (€4,281) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)