Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.660 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,820 Dinar (€4,192) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)