Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.468 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,299 Dinar (€7,146) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)