Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.744 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,988 Dinar (€4,947) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)