Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,711 Dinar (€3,634) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)