Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,584 Dinar (€4,089) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (41 minutes ago)