Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.625 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,385 Dinar (€3,314) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)